What we do

Personal Tax Returns

Unless, like us, you have a love for accountancy, you probably dread that time every year when you have to complete your self-assessment tax forms ready to send to HMRC. Unfortunately, they are compulsory, and unless you want to end up paying too much tax, (or worse, not enough, which could result in an unexpected tax bill) you will need the help of qualified professionals like ourselves.

We can make this process easy for you by preparing your tax returns so they are ready to send to HMRC. We can do our best to ensure you pay as little tax as possible (whilst still adhering to the letter of the law of course!). And who knows? We may even find that you are eligible for a tax rebate? Wouldn’t that be great!

Payroll Services

You know the old adage, “a happy worker is a productive worker”. And nothing makes your employees happier than knowing they will always get paid the correct amount, and on time. One of the most crucial parts of your business is ensuring payroll is managed correctly, but let’s be honest, it’s also one of the most excruciating and time-consuming!

Let us bear that burden and manage your payroll for you. Honestly, we love it! Never again will you need to crunch through those hours worked, versus amount paid, versus tax deduction, versus holiday pay etc etc. Our team is here to take that stress away, leaving you and your employees happy and productive, just as it should be.

l

Company Formations

If you are taking the step of starting a new company, you want to make sure you get as much right as you can, right from the start. It is a fact of business that 60% of new companies fold within the first 3 years of trading. You can be sure that the remaining 40% that do turn into a profitable business, do so because they laid the groundwork at the beginning, giving themselves the best chance of succeeding.

With our many years of professional experience, our expert team can provide sound advice and strategy on the following:

  • Determining whether sole trader, partnership, limited company, or limited liability partnership would be the best structure for your new company
  • Assisting with company formation
    Registering your new company with HMRC
  • Assessing finance needs, and if required, preparing and submitting finance applications
  • Tax planning
  • General bookkeeping, payroll, and VAT
  • Annual accounts

So don’t leave things to chance. Ensure your new business stays in the 40% by getting things right, right at the start.

Sole Trader Accounts

While there is a freedom of being a sole trader that you might not get working for someone else, there can be some drawbacks. One of these for many is keeping track of all invoices, expenses, and receipts, ready to declare to HMRC. It can be a real headache! But if you choose Chase Accountants Limited to serve as your accountants, this headache can disappear. We pride ourselves on making your life as easy as possible.

Our team is ready to keep on top of your tax returns for you, leaving you the freedom to run your business without a headache.

Limited Company Accounts

If you run a limited company, it is vital that you remain as tax efficient as possible, whilst still meeting with your many different legal responsibilities. This isn’t always straightforward, but what often is? Chase Accountants Limited is here to help you stay on the straight and narrow by ensuring full compliance, protecting your company against unnecessary fees and liabilities.

We specialise in assisting companies with taxation advice and preparation, registered offices, bookkeeping, and financial efficiency. We take care of the little details, leaving you free to manage the big picture.

CIS Returns

As a contractor, there are certain rules that you must follow. You must report the payments you have made to all sub-contractors within the scheme by reporting your CIS activities to HMRC via a monthly CIS return.

We understand that for most, this is both tiresome and time-consuming. Our CIS returns service takes the complexity out of ensuring each month’s return is submitted correctly and on time. There is a deadline each month for your returns, and if you are late then you face an automatic fixed penalty fine. By employing Chase Accountants Limited, you guarantee that this will never be an issue.

VAT Returns

There are so many rules to navigate when it comes to your VAT returns, it can be difficult to fully understand. Some goods are exempt from VAT, while others aren’t. It becomes more confusing as the regulations surrounding VAT can constantly change! Failure to correctly comply with your VAT returns can result in fines, which is the last thing you want.

Chase Accountants Limited provides a complete VAT return service, ensuring you get the most out of VAT without paying more than you need to. Our team is here to take the stress of VAT returns off of your shoulders.